If you are looking to make sure that the trees on your Snellville property are as well-maintained as possible, then you need to make sure that you enlist the services of Big Red Tree Service, LLC today. So, if you feel that your majestic oak tree is getting a little too big for your back yard or if your maple tree has suffered serious storm damage and needs trimming then give us a call today and allow us to do what we do best.
With a wealth of experience in all aspects of tree care, our superior service will make sure that your home will be protected from the risks of fallen branches or tree rot quickly and effectively. What’s more, our convenient and client-centered approach to customer service combined with our competitive prices mean that you will receive the best possible tree care service.
So, if you need a high-quality tree pruning service for your Snellville home, then you need to call us today and allow our certified arborists to diagnose and treat your tree problems in no time at all.
Benefits of Tree Pruning
You don’t have to wait for an emergency to call Big Red Tree Service, LLC. Tree trimming and pruning can help to keep your lawn and trees in tip-top shape year-round. Tree care can even improve the health of your trees!
Does your lawn not receive much sun? A large tree might be blocking all that precious sunlight. But don’t worry, you don’t need to cut down your tree if it is blocking your home’s sunlight. You can simply give it the equivalent of a haircut. You can trim your tree in such a way that it increases sun exposure to your property. A well-trimmed tree can give other plants, flowers and trees greater sun exposure! Not only that, but the services of a professional tree trimmer can help improve air circulation throughout the tree. Why is air circulation important, you ask? Air flow in areas of a tree that are dense with branches is important for the growth of the overall tree.
Types of Tree Pruning
Believe it or not, there are even different approaches to tree pruning. That’s right. Professional tree care companies don’t just jump into a try with clippers and chainsaws, we meticulously approach tree pruning specific to whichever landscape we are working on. Notice how we said, ‘landscape’ and not ‘tree’? That’s because all elements of a landscape depend on each other for help. If a tree is decaying, the whole property is decaying. It is like the branch of one tree. If one branch is dying, it is taking energy from the rest of the tree and must be dealt with to preserve the whole tree’s health.
One of way to trim a tree is by use of ‘thinning cuts’. Thinning cuts remove an entire branch, or one small branch from another branch.
Branch removal might seem excessive or drastic. You might be thinking, ‘but wait, don’t we want the tree to grow? What will cutting the branches do?’ Like we said, tree pruning actually stimulates growth! The other type of pruning is done by use of ‘heading cuts’. Heading cuts reduce the height of a tree cutting branches back down to their buds. Heading cuts are used to control the shape of a tree by refocusing its growth.
Reasons You May Need Our Tree Care Service
Like anything in life, at Big Red Tree Service, LLC we are very pleased that homeowners in Snellville contact us to take advantage of our number one tree service for a wide variety of reasons. With that in mind, here are three of the of the most important reasons that homeowners in our area contact us:
- Storm Damage Control: While no one likes to think that their Snellville home or property will be damaged by a storm, the fact of the matter is that serious damage can threaten your property overnight. The seriousness of significantly damaged trees can threaten the esthetics and safety of your Snellville property. When all is said and done, damaged trees require a professional assessment and will, most likely, need to be removed by experienced arborists to guarantee the safety of your residential or commercial property.
- Stump and Tree Removal: A dead or decaying tree is not only an unsightly stain on your Snellville property, it can also reduce the value of your home and pose a real health hazard to you and your family. Prompt removal will probably be necessary to protect your property. Whatever your reasons, planning the removal of a tree from your property in Snellville is a complex task that is best carried out by a team of qualified professionals. Each member of our certified arborists at Big Red Tree Service, LLC are equipped with the proper gear, knowledge and experience to remove any type of tree stump safely.
- Tree Pruning: There is no doubt about it, tree pruning enhances and restores the beauty of your trees in no time at all. It is also a necessary component of proper landscape maintenance and needs to be looked at very closely. Regular pruning also helps to protect your trees against storm damage.
Damaged Tree Removal
If you’re wondering how you can spot a dangerous tree, you’ve come to the right place. Here are several warning signs that there is something seriously wrong with your tree. If these signs are neglected for long, you risk harming surrounding vehicles, your landscape, or even your home.
- Holes in Tree Trunk: If there are multiple holes in a tree trunk, it could be a sign of major decay.
- Numerous Fallen Branches: If branches are repeatedly falling from your tree, this might be a warning sign. The tree might be killing off some branches to preserve itself. Falling branches can also be a hazard in themselves, too.
- Leaning Trunk: If your trunk is leaning more than 15 degrees, it might be a sign that you tree has root damage and needs to be removed
Call Big Red Tree Service, LLC Today
If you want the best tree care service in Snellville, the you need to call us at Big Red Tree Service, LLC today.