Everybody knows how beautiful trees are and most people are aware of the positive impact that an old oak or a sprightly spruce can have on your Lilburn home’s garden.
However, despite the knowledge that many Lilburn homeowners possess in respect of the trees on their property, many don’t appreciate the work that goes into making sure that they remain healthy. More than that, few fully understand what is entailed in removing a damaged tree from a property after a storm or because of old age. The simple fact of the matter is that a decaying tree is more susceptible to falling during a storm or when hit by a moving object and, as a result, it is very important to be proactive rather than reactive in this respect.
We never settle for good when great is available and it is this mantra that sets us apart from so many of our competitors in the Lilburn area. So, if you want a superior emergency tree removal service that will not be beaten for price, quality or convenience, then you need to get in touch with us at Big Red Tree Service, LLC today, we promise you won’t be disappointed!
Emergency Tree Removal for Every Occasion
At Big Red Tree Service, LLC, we know that no two trees are the same, and we also know that your reason for getting in touch with us is unlikely to be the exact same as the neighbor or family member who recommended our superior service. With that in mind, we are very proud of the wide range of emergency tree removal services that we offer our customers in the Lilburn area. Three of the most popular reasons customers in Lilburn contact us for their emergency tree removal needs are as follows:
- Proactive Tree Pruning: As the name suggests, tree pruning enhances and restores the natural beauty of your trees without sacrificing their health in any way. On top of that, regular tree pruning can ensure that your trees are better protected against potential storm damage as there will be less weak branches to fall off and damage your property or, worse still, injure you or a loved one! This is as important after a storm as it is on a calm spring day.
- Improved Tree Health: When we say we take care of your tree’s health, what do we really mean? Well, the simple answer to this question that we use our years of combined experience to make sure that your tree is in the best possible health. This involves our arborists diagnosing and treating your tree-care problem quickly and effectively. So, if your tree appears like it is unhealthy or has seen better days, then you need to contact us today to make sure that a small problem doesn’t become a bigger one.
- Stump Removal: Finally, one of the biggest requests of our tree service is for stump removal. A dead or decaying tree stump is not only an eyesore it might also be a potential health hazard!
When Should You Call Us for Emergency Tree Removal?
Big Red Tree Service, LLC specializes in emergency tree removal. That means we’re ready at all hours of the day, 24/7, for emergency tree removal. Just call us and we’ll send one of our experienced technicians over to help.
We’ve put together a list of the signs that your tree needs help. If you’re wondering whether the tree on your property needs to be dealt with by a professional tree service, read on.
- Your tree has fallen on your house. Having a big old tree on your property can very beautiful. But if it gets sick, the roots or trunk may weaken. Once a big storm blows in, your tree, once a sign of strength and health, could topple over. Who knows where it will land. But if it lands on your house, you definitely need an emergency tree removal service. Of course, if it lands on your car you probably need our help too. Actually, let’s be honest. If the huge tree in your yard falls over at all, you need to call Big Red Tree Service, LLC. We have the proper tools and take the proper precautions to carefully remove trees.
- A large branch appears to be dangling. Have you noticed that one of the branches on your tree is precariously balanced the branches below? Does it look like the slightest breeze or even the smallest bird could bring it to the breaking point? Is the branch too big to safely remove yourself? Or is it still attached to the tree in such a way that a power tool is needed to safely remove it? Sounds like you need a professional. Branches that are hanging suspended among other branches, or barely attached to the tree, can present a real safety hazard for everyone nearby. Contact an emergency tree service right away!
- Lighting struck your tree and split it in two. This is a very sad one. One second you have a strong and mature tree standing in your yard and the next, it’s a smoking wreck. A blackened shell of its former self. Insides exposed and potential still on fire. If lightning strikes your tree, call us for emergency tree removal. In some cases, we don’t need to remove the tree. But we need to assess its condition down to the smallest detail. Even if it’s still standing, it could present a danger later on.
- After a storm, your tree trunk is looking bare. Lilburn, Georgia has its fair share of bad weather. From tornados to hurricanes, the wind around here can get pretty intense. And every year storms cause a lot of damage to the local tree populations. If the tree on your property has suffered significant damage during a recent storm, call us to come clean up the mess. Our emergency tree removal team has the tools necessary for removing even the largest branches.
The safety of those around you is at risk. Call Big Red Tree Service, LLC for emergency tree removal in Lilburn today.